Monday, June 04, 2007

Our First Trip to the Zoo!



Kissing the elephant...
...and pulling his tail!



Ella loved this hat and didn't want to take it off!




Sarah and Ella loved the monkeys!
So cute!

I fell in love with this guy. He sat and picked his nose the entire time we watched him! I wanted to take him home until Berkeley started copying him and putting her finger in her nose too!


Ella touched the elephant...
and was completely grossed out (click to enlarge and see her hilarious expression)! She is all girl!!! I love it!







Today Laura and I took Berkeley to the zoo. We were accompanied by my parents, Sarah, Ella, Kate and Devra and it was so much fun! The weather was overcast and a bit cooler (which was nice) and only sprinkled on us a bit. That's ok...none of us melted and the animals were moving about since it was nice and cool. They tend to hide in the shade when it's really hot so we were thankful for a perfect day. Ella and Berkeley loved looking at the animals. Ella couldn't wait to see the "big brown bears," but didn't care for the wolves...she called them "dirty dogs." Berkeley and my dad got to feed the giraffes which was incredible. We had a marvelous time and can't wait to do it again!



















5 Comments:

Blogger amandacarmel said...

So fun! Glad you guys had such a great day! Now my opinion is not biased since I am Berkeley's best friend but she has got to be one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I wish I could have that giraffe in my back yard, he was so cute! Ella and Berkeley were so fun to watch, it was a great day!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Oh, that peacock! He just freaks my kids out. At first they were intrigued by him, but if you have crackers he'll come right at you! It looks they loved the zoo. Isn't it fun watching your kids discover new things? So fun!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

So, that is like one of the first times I have really gotten to see Ella! I saw her once when she was just about 1 year old. What a doll! Sarah's smile is still contagious!

3:11 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

How cute, I love taking our kids to the zoo, it is so much fun to see all their crazy reactions!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home