Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tick Warning

A friend emailed this to me last week and I can't stop laughing at it...


TICK WARNING
I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, but this one is important.

So please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.
If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warming weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up...DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked...I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

That is hilarious! Hmm, I should try that one on Chris, I bet he'd fall for it! ;)

5:19 PM  
Blogger amandacarmel said...

he he he he....=D

5:52 PM  
Blogger Anne from sunny CA said...

How cute!!
Actually our new 14 week old Queensland Heeler got a tick in the corner of her eye the other day!! ouch!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home