Friday, June 08, 2007

Our First Carnival!

Berkeley savored her very first lollipop. She wouldn't let it go.
Ella loved hers too!
She very proudly showed me her blue tongue!


Ella going down the slide!
I love her facial expressions!!!

Fun on the swings

Look at that scowl. I love it!



I'm not sure what this face is all about...the wind perhaps?

Love that little tongue!


Berkeley loves Sarah! Then again, who doesn't???
Berkeley leading Sarah over to look at the fun whale!

Ella loved the whale too. I can't believe it didn't freak them out!

Berkeley and Grandpa driving the train
Ella and Berkeley went to their very first carnival this afternoon! I won't say where it was at for the sake of any potential perverts who happen to love delicious little girls, but they had a blast! I'm not sure what was the biggest hit...the lollipops, the swings, the whale or the train, but the girls loved it and were tuckered out by the time we were done. Berkeley rode on the train for about an hour with Grandpa & Grandma. She and Ella got to swing together and go down the slide which is always fun. Ella had a bit of trouble at first on the swings (you can tell by her adorable little scowl), but after Ella got her groove back (I've been dying to use that line since I knew that was going to be her name. I know, cheesy of me, right?) she smiled and laughed as Chris pushed her higher and higher. I love her expressions. If you click on the one of her going down the slide she is making the most hilarious face! She always makes me laugh! I love it that the girls get to experience so many of their "firsts" together. We'll have so many fun pictures to show them someday when they are teenagers and good friends. It reminds me of Sarah, Kate, Laura and I. We pretty much grew up together and many of my childhood memories include them. I love it that our children will grow up together. Now if Laura and Kate would just get on the ball.........

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I love all the facial expressions of the girls! Looks like you guys had a great time and I know Dad loved driving that train around with his favorite little girl!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

How fun! I know where you were today! ; ) I try to be discreet, too. Good job!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

It was so fun to see you there! You look SO stinkin adorable pregnant! :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Oh! They are delicious! Ella's little scowls crack me up! What fun memories!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

It was good to see you too Jess! Oh, and my thighs thank you for the compliment! They are now officially touching/rubbing/chaffing and at times they feel a bit down and out :) Hope you got some good "one on one" time with people needing counsel. I know how much you like the one on one stuff with people you don't know :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Haha Lis, that's funny!
Working at the booth actually turned out so much better then I thought. Once I found my flow and got into to it I was surprised myself!! I was actually pretty good at it! :) And besides, I had already decided that if any crazy's came over I was gonna send them on over to Michelle H at the GHCC booth!!! :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

Ella and Berk look like sisters! They have the best facial expressions! Ellas expressions are hilarious! She will never be one who can hide her emotions very well. I cant believe how big both of them are getting.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home