Thursday, January 05, 2012

Sweet Girls





The day after Christmas Berkeley & Finley laid down on the couch together and Berk covered them up with a new super soft blanket so they were all warm and cuddly. Finley had her new cat and she was happy to share it with sister as they rested together. Then they started laughing and being goofy as soon as the camera made it's appearance. I am so glad they are good little friends. Berkeley is incredibly sweet with Fin and Fin just adores her big sister. I am excited for them to share a room so that bond just gets stronger and stronger. Sisters are so special and I'm glad my girls will get to experience that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Sisters are the best and I have the best one!!!!!!! Pretty sweet girls you have!

9:30 PM  
Blogger andrea renee said...

Berk really is SO good with her. They are precious together! Oliver too, of course :) Such great kids!!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home