Friday, December 23, 2011

Hilarious!!!


























I ran across these pictures from last August when Oliver was helping Thomas wash the car. I forgot how funny they turned out. He was really wound up and luckily I happened to catch his crazy antics!


This kid has the ability to make me laugh hysterically one minute and swear like a sailor in my head the next. This was one of the moments I was laughing hysterically! These pictures remind me of the cheesy commercials or movie scenes where there is some guy having a fantasy of a gorgeous model in a string bikini washing a car and playing in the soap suds, except it's my cute little Oliver in his pj's (with his shorts on crooked and his belly hanging out) playing with the hose and the soap. Oh, it's just priceless!






1 Comments:

Blogger The Stockwells said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Lis, these are hilarious!!! I love his outfit!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home