Friday, December 02, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011





The kid table-that is a first in our family!




The gang's all here!


















I bought this outfit for Berk when she was a baby and I was so excited to have another girl so "we" could wear it again!!!




Why can't they make this in my size???








Too much turkey - time for bed!




We had Thanksgiving at our house this year with my side of the family. It was a little stressful to get it all done in time because for 3 whole weeks prior to Thanksgiving my kids were sick...as in stuff spewing out of every end, type of sick. At one point my whole house smelled like vomit and sickness and I wondered if it would ever smell the same again! So, once again, I wrestled with this little mind of mine since all of my "perfect plans" went by the wayside and I had to wing it. Will I ever learn that nothing in life goes as planned, especially with 3 kids? I think I am a slow learner, but it all ended up working out just fine. It usually does. We had a beautiful dinner and a lovely time with family. The kids played so well together and made more happy memories with cousins, grandmas and grandpas!


3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

You are all so cute! Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card! For the record, I am still following your blog, I've just been too lazy to comment. :)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Even though all your perfect plans didn't work out the way you thought they would, just being together is perfect for me!!!!!! By the way, you probably could fit into Fins outfit!!!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Oh Laura, God Bless you! Unfortunately my birthing hips would never allow a good fit. Although I have to tell you, the other night I was getting out of the shower and Oliver hugged me and said "those are perfect buns." Tom said "I agree buddy!" It's funny, Berkeley comments on how they shake when I walk and Oliver thinks they are perfect. Hmmm, it's not hard to figure out who is gonna get a better Chrismtas present :)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home