Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some Very Random & Very Funny Photos




A Star is born!


I "heart" you!


Cute buddies!



This kid SO takes after his papa (Potts, that is)! What a nut!






For her 6th birthday Berkeley had her lips done and Oliver is already growing facial hair...how about those Potts boys, huh?






Just thought I'd post some very random and pretty hilarious pictures of the kids. I love it when they are goofy together. You'll have to excuse Oliver's lack of clothing. It is 28 degrees outside, but the minute we come in the house he immediately peels off all of his clothing with the exception of his tighty whities or "tighty spidies" (due to the fact that he only wears Spiderman undies). I am always freezing and covered up with blankets. At one point I thought he was allergic to clothes because he never wants to wear them. But he is a Potts which means he is a little furnace. I don't bother buying cute pj's for him anymore because he gets too hot and won't wear them to bed. Come to think of it, in a few years I'll probably be peeling off all of my clothing in the middle of winter cause I'll be on fire too. That time of life is just around the corner, isn't it? Yikes...I guess I'd better enjoy being cold while it lasts :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home