Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Finley is a big time 'daddy's girl'

This picture is dark, but I love it!
These two are such good little friends. They crack me up!

Papa feeding Easton

Berkeley built a tower and showed it off



The kids sang Christmas carols on the stairs. Finley wasn't really into it...maybe the noise level was a bit much :)

Papa, Grandma & Fin

Berkeley listened to Papa read the story of Jesus' birth. He used to read that same story every Christmas before present time when Laura & I were kids!





Berkeley got a horse jewelry box from Grandma & Papa. She loves it!


Finley got the hang of opening presents by the end of the night!


Oliver got a cool Nerf basketball & hoop for his bedroom so he can start practicing!


We had yet another great Christmas Eve over at Chris & Laura's house this year. The kids had tons of fun playing together and opening presents and the adults had tons of fun stuffing their faces with all kinds of delicious morsels!


The kids played all night long and had a blast. When it was time to go home, Oliver said good bye to Cohen and Cohen got a sad little look on his face and said "Don't go." Then when Tom said good bye to him, he said "Take me with you." The cousins never like to part with one another. I am so glad they are such good friends. Laura said sometimes when she puts Cohen to bed he'll say "I want my Berkeley here (and points to one side of the bed) and my Oliver here (and points to the other side of the bed." When she asks "What about Finley?" he'll say "I want my Finley here and Uncle Tom here and Aunt Lisa here," until his bed is full of the Potts family. She also said sometimes he'll run around the house declaring "I'm a Potts!" He probably gets that from Oliver.


I am so thankful for my family and that we have fun traditions. The kids will have so many special memories and hopefully all of their children will grow up together one day and make many more!!!






2 Comments:

Blogger The Stockwells said...

I'm laughing out loud at Cohen proclaiming "I'm a Potts!" because Oliver does!!! Hahahaha! I just love kids.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

They are so fun to watch and make every holiday much more exciting! I'm so glad they all love each other!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home