Saturday, November 19, 2011

Berkeley Lost a Tooth!











Berk lost her first tooth today! We went to dance class this morning and when we got in the car to go home she showed me how it was just barely hanging in there. Within 20 minutes of getting home, she was talking and it started moving up and she reached in and gently pulled it out.


I am so sad to see her first baby tooth fall out. I LOVE baby teeth. I love those sweet little smiles with those tiny little teeth. Maybe it's not so much that I love baby teeth, but the fact that she is getting adult teeth and slowly moving towards becoming an adult that I don't like. At any rate, it's inevitable and there's nothing I can do about it so I'll do my best to embrace it and accept the fact that with each passing day and year my "baby" is getting older.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Oh Berk, how come you always make taking pictures so fun!!!!!!! Congratulations on loosing your first tooth, now can you please stop growing up!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home