Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Berkeley & Oliver's Halloween Pics










This year for Halloween Berkeley was a rooster and Oliver was the pea pod. We went to Fall Festival again and had a great time. At first Berkeley was really shy and clingy, but by the end of the night she was having a blast and didn't want to leave. I practically had to drag her out to the car. Oliver slept through the entire ordeal. I think he was just a touch warm in the costume. He probably felt like he was back in the womb!!! Here are some pictures...I am a little late in posting them because we had Berkeley's 2nd birthday party on Saturday so I was busy preparing for that. I'll post those pics sometime soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Precious! I'm sorry we didn't get to visit more at Fall Fest! We had to head out to my mom's house! Next year I've already decided to do ONLY Fall Fest! Too hard to try to fit other things in, too...and I missed hanging out with so many people! It was good to see you, brief as it was!

9:32 AM  
Blogger amandacarmel said...

Lis, you have two of the most adorable kids I've ever seen!! Love the halloween pics!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I love the sepia picture of little Oliver, he looks so cozy! I love that Berkeley poses once she realizes the camera isn't going away. They are the cutest!!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

What sweet pics! Wish I would have seen you at the fall fest... your kiddos look absolutely precious.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home