Monday, October 08, 2007

Oliver's 3 week pics

























We took some 3 week pictures of Oliver and I think they turned out fairly well. He was a little fussy, but we had the hair dryer handy and a very warm room so it went a little better than Berkeley's 3 week pictures. Anyway, here they are...gotta go fix lunch for Berkeley and then put her down for a nap. Wow...there really is no time for anything right now except breast feeding and keeping Berk entertained and happy. I know it will get easier, but I still have moments when I feel like I am not going to be able to do a great job of caring for two kids. I want to know how that woman who has 17 kids does it??? That is insane if you ask me :)

7 Comments:

Blogger amandacarmel said...

Lis- the pictures are absolutely adorable!!! And you are a FABULOUS mommy! I miss all of you and need to come visit soon! You'll have to let me know when a good time is!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

OH MY...I just want to get my hands on that little guy....he is SOOOOO perfect!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures! He is so handsome!!!

12:18 AM  
Blogger The Clarks said...

What a beautiful little guy! I think the pictures are great!

9:02 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

He is so cute Lisa! What perfectly adorable pics, I love them, keep them coming!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

He is so sweet!

6:06 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

Lis-ahhh! Everyone said you were at the fall fest and I didn't see you??? Darn it, I would have loved to see your sweet little kiddos! My mom even said she saw you, how did I not see you??? Well, I wish I would have and I love you just the same.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home