Wednesday, June 27, 2007

18 Month Picture

Here is Berkeley's 18 month picture! She had so much fun being in front of the camera and flirted with the photographer the whole time! She is such a little Grandma Sam!!! She is constantly cracking us up and I love this age. She is going through a little phase where she is really interested in Sterling's anatomy. She'll get a baby wipe and squat (like she is in the picture) and try to wipe Sterling's bottom. Or she'll just stare at it. I can't imagine what she'd think of a male dog :) I can't imagine what she'll do with poor Oliver!!! I'm sure she'll be a huge help in the diaper changing department and he'll be the cleanest baby in the northwest :)

She is also very affectionate and kisses the dogs all day long. She probably gets that from me cause I kiss them often too, but they don't really seem to enjoy her kisses. They just barely tolerate them!! She kisses her sippy cups, her shoes, and herself when she gets hurt! She is so much fun and I can't believe I am going to have 2 kids soon! How bizarre, but fun!

8 Comments:

Blogger amandacarmel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Berkeley! She is so stinkin cute!!! You just let me know if you ever need a break and I would love to hang out with her! =)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

This picture makes me smile! It totally captures her personality. I'm not sure about the fascination with Sterlings anatomy, at least she is using a baby wipe! I also just read the letters you wrote and cried through both of them. They were beautiful Lisa.

8:40 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

I am cracking up! I dont know weather I should throw up or keep laughing! That is hilarious that she wants to wipe Sterling. At least she knows what it is and that it does need wiping. And what a beautiful picture :) She is just adorable.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great picture! She is so beautiful! I love it. :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Way TOO cute!!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger The Clarks said...

Love the picture!
I agree that this age is fun, Quentin will be 18 mo. in just a few weeks and he is going through the same thing with kissing. I love it!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Skyler and Suzanne said...

Lis, she is adorable and I am sure you cherish every sweet kiss.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home