Monday, March 26, 2007

Easter Eggs!!











Our Four Legged Lady Liberty! Oh, the abuse!




Our little flower or 'Lady Liberty' as she prefers!
On Sunday night Laura came over and we dyed easter eggs. It was so much fun and it got my mind off of the most recent tragedy in the Potts' family. We made a delicious steak dinner that rivaled the Met and ate till our buttons were about to burst!!! Laura found a cute little flower hat that Berkeley allowed us to adorn her with for a few seconds. Sterling tends to get a little bent out of shape when we always take Berk's picture, so we put the hat on her and took her picture too. We'll do just about anything to appease her :) Just kidding. It's amazing what that dog will do for cheese. It makes her a little gassy, but the smell is worth it for the priceless pictures we have taken of her. I have a 200 page album full of the cutest and funniest pictures of Sterling.
Anyway, we had a really fun night and now I have lots of hard boiled eggs so I get to make egg salad sandwiches and deviled eggs. I always crave deviled eggs when I am pregnant for some reason. I know it's weird, but it could be worse. At least I don't crave dirt or laundry detergent!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Whatever, Martha Stewart. jk! I love the cute little egg baskets! I craved deviled eggs when I was pregnant, too! Hmmm...

3:57 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

None of my egg pictures turned out, I am soooo sad. I guess that is to be expected when using a throw-away camera. That was fun though and I hope your eating all of those eggs.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home