Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Halloween

My little baby duck


Beautiful baby Ella enjoyed chewing on this candy wrapper!


The cutest little pink octopus I've ever seen!!


Here are a few Halloween pictures. Berkeley had a great time being a baby duck and loved crawling around in her costume. I still haven't got the perfect shot so I'm going to have to put it on her again. It's a bit difficult doing it by myself since she doesn't stay in one place for long. We went to a fall festival party at a local church and Berkeley got to hang out with her friend Ella who is just a few months older than she is. They both had a great time!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Stockwells said...

She is adorable!!! The cutest duck in the world!! And Ella is so cute too!!! How fun!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Cutest little girls in the world!!!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Are you kidding!? That second picture is the cutest EVER! (I know, we mom's are picky, though!)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Thanks, all of you :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Holy moly she's cute! Where on earth does one find baby duck and octopus costumes! I wanna be an octopus for Halloween next year! : )

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home