Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More of Berkeley's 1st Birthday


Presents Galore!
Two wonderful old friends: Vik & Kate

I used to sit in this rocking chair when I was a little girl!



Two of her favorite people: Chris & Laura

A new rocking snail! What fun!

Newleyweds: Bryan & Kate

I wasn't able to post these pictures at the same time as the other ones. I'm not sure if it was just me since I'm not the sharpest tac when it comes to computers, or if it was the blogger thing. Here are a few more pictures from my little button's birthday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

It's TOTALLY blogger, Girlfriend! ; )

3:54 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Oh good, that makes me feel better :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

Kate looks so happy...when did she get married? I haven't heard from her or Sarah in forever. I know Sarah got married several years ago, but I can't remember her new last name...anyway, thanks for posting that pic, it's really great to know that you are still close with her. Life-long friends are such a treasure. Please give her my love next time you see her.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Kristin, Kate got married in March. They wed on a beach in Hawaii. She recently started a blog. The address is bryankatie.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Yes, we are still close. She is one of only 2 girls I kept in touch with after high school. We have been friends for about 19 years and she is a doll! I love her to death!! Oh, and Sarah has been married for 4 or 5 years and her little girl is Ella, the cute little pink octopus that Berkeley hung out with on Halloween. It has been fun hanging out with Sarah and Ella. We hope to have our next babies together too :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home