Saturday, July 14, 2012

Girly Girls





On the first day of summer vacation, Berkeley and I sat outside and painted each other's nails and toes.  When Finley saw them she kept pointing at our nails and then pointing to her nails so Berk asked if she could paint Fin's.  I said sure.  So, Fin wiggled & Berk tried her best to paint her nails and toes so she could be "pretty" too.  About half way through it Berkeley was a little exasperated and said "Oh, my, it's NOT easy painting a baby's nails."  I said "Yes, you're right, now you know why I have never attempted to paint her nails and toes."  It was cute though, after she was done, Finley very proudly held her hands up and showed me her pretty nails.  They are so girly.  They'll disappear into Berkeley's dress up closet for a long time and come down stairs with princess dresses, necklaces, crowns and "high heels."  Finley will even insist on wearing a princess dress, heels and sunglasses to her class at church.  It's pretty funny.  Berkeley can't seem to stop herself from helping herself to my shoes.  She tries them on and prances around the house or yard with huge heels and her incredibly long, thin, deer like legs.  Wish I still looked like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home