Saturday, July 14, 2012

"I'm Hexy & I Know It"

                                                              Showing off his muscles

Ok, I think I wrote about how Oliver prefers to wear his underwear backwards so that he can see the super hero, because if he wears them the right way, he won't be able to see Spiderman in the back.  I have to admit that sometimes I need a break from show tunes and nursery songs in the car and turn on some rump shaker music.  I didn't really know how much the kids paid attention to it, but apprentaly they do.  There is a song on the radio where a guy with a pretty deep voice says "I'm sexy and I know it."  There have been a few times where Oliver will walk around the house in his (backward) undies singing "I'm HEXY and I know it."  It makes me die laughing.  Tom told me the other day he was putting his life vest on to go swimming and as he was buckling it up he started singing "I'm hexy and I know it." 

He keeps asking me when he will get "fur" all over his body and face like dad.  After the 4th of July I put him to bed and he lifted up his arm and showed me his arm pit.  He said "Mom, when am I gonna get hair under here?"  I think he noticed Malacai had hair there and now he is anxious to get it too.  Lord, have mercy this kid cracks us up.  He obviously inherited his mother's fantastic sense of humor :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Oh my gosh, this has me cracking up! Does he really say "hexy"? Too funny!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home