Saturday, August 06, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake!














The other day I let my little strawberry blonde try strawberries for the very first time and boy did she love them. As you can see, she was completely covered in strawberries! I got the camera out and held it up to my face and she just smiled the whole time I had it pointed at her. I didn't even have to coax it out of her. Yikes! I think I have another poser on my hands! The other two characters had to get in on the action too and even had to take some pictures themselves. It just cracked me up that the second I took the camera out, Finley smiled the entire time without me even saying a word. I probably took 15 shots and she grinned the whole time. If I hadn't carried all 3 of these kids in my womb I wouldn't believe they were mine. They are all so completely different than me and Tom. Such characters, they are!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Um, you never would have let Berk eat strawberries in a white shirt!!!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home