Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Goofballs!





















These two were cracking me up the other day. They must have swallowed a silly bug because they just started acting so goofy. Luckily I had the camera handy. When they aren't cooped up inside all day fighting like cats and dogs, they really are good little friends. They have been swimming and riding bikes together from sunrise till sunset. Although, the other day Berkeley did or said something to Oliver that he didn't like so he folded his hands and closed his eyes and said "Dear Jesus, please take Berk away." I had to turn away to keep them from seeing my face. I couldn't quite keep a straight face on that one. I don't want these summer days to end. I don't want my kids to grow up and stop playing together and being goofy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home