Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Adorable Nephew
























I had to post some pictures of little Cohen! He is getting to be so fun. He "chats" non-stop and smiles, laughs and flirts with all the girls. He is quite the charmer! I can't wait till he starts talking and running around. It's so fun to see Laura as a mom. She is so sweet and patient and just loves him to death. As you can see in the last picuture, the feeling is mutual - Cohen would gobble her up if he could. He is quite the little "mama's boy" and he just adores her. He is so fortunate to have her for a mom...I can't imagine a luckier little boy!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cagle Clan said...

You take the most beautiful pictures! Are you doing it for others yet, if so, I would love to know your fee!!! :-)
Cohen is such a little flirt! I thought it was all just for me though, I guess not. LOL :-)
Laura is a very precious mommy and looks GORGEOUS in those photos!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Awe, thanks Lisa, and thanks for taking all the beautiful pictures.

Thanks Jess!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Thanks Jess! Yes, I am doing it for others...I think I have your email address so I'll email you my info.

I know, doesn't Laura look great? She has the most FANTASTIC hair!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home