Friday, May 29, 2009

My "Sweetpeas"












Well, I finally made a half-hearted attempt at getting both kids in one picture and as you can see it wasn't a huge success, but it'll have to do! Life has been busy and I have been bad at blogging, but I am going to try and catch up because I love looking back and reminiscing!
These nice days have been such a blessing! We have been outside almost nonstop and the kids hare tuckered out every night. Berkeley is at such a fun age. She loves every animal and critter and we spend our days hunting for frogs, worms and ladybugs. Oliver is a little speed demon on his bike and he can go faster than sister now. I don't think he has a fearful bone in his body! He is "all boy" and oh-so-much-fun! I love it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan & Katie said...

So Cute Lis! Your babies are growing up so fast! They are adorable.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I love those little sweetpeas!

7:19 AM  
Blogger amandacarmel said...

They are adorable and yes growing up sooo fast! I just can't believe it! On a funny sidenote I have bought that same exact outfit for Matthew although I don't think he'll fit into it for quite awhile. :)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home