Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cohen Pics!







Here are some pictures of Cohen at 5 days old! I have been sick so I have been trying to stay away, but I was able to see him last night for a bit and just had to get some more pictures of this beautiful baby boy! You'll have to excuse all the feet pictures...I am having a love affair with his feet! Who can blame me???
He is doing an awesome job at eating and Chris & Laura (along with the rest of us) are in love!! Chris has been a HUGE help to Laura. He takes the 10pm-2am shift and she takes the 2am-6am shift. They are great parents and everything seems to be going really smoothly!


6 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

OMG! He is beautiful! What a super Auntie you are to take such great pictures and post them for us!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Bryan & Katie said...

He is so sweet! Please tell Chris and Laura congratulations from us. Thanks for the updates:)

2:36 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

He is beyond precious Lis, you all must be sooo proud. Love to everyone!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Thanks for keeping everyone updated! I can't seem to take my eyes off of him long enough to get anything done!!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

I love the pictures. He is so cute!!! Also, a strange question but did you get your car fixed or did you end up buying a new one? If so what did you get?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Kel,
The insurance co. wouldn't fix our car since it was too expensive so we ended up buying a "bus." I'll take a picture for you and that will explain everything!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home