Monday, December 17, 2007

Beautiful Boy














We had 3 month pictures of Berkeley taken, so I thought I had better get on the ball and take some of Oliver too. Here they are...sorry there are so many. Once again I got carried away with the camera and couldn't choose which ones to post and which ones not to. I actually left about 200 of them out so I guess I am getting a little better :) I'm just one crazy mom who loves, loves, loves, taking pictures of her kids!!! Anyway, enjoy looking at these pictures of one of my very favorite subjects! He is so sweet and smiles all the time. I just love my little Oliver.

7 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Love it!

10:53 AM  
Blogger amandacarmel said...

I must say Lis, you have got 2 of the cutest kids I have ever seen!! Way to have some restraint and not post all 200 pictures too! :) Although I don't think any of us would mind if you did! Miss ya!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I just love little Oliver too! How can you not smile when your around him! I might just kidnap him next time I'm over!!!!! That really wouldn't be a crime because he's technically still in the family right?!???!!!!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Oh, I do love this little boy. He is edible!

8:12 AM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

What sweet pics Lisa, he is perfectly adorable! Miss you all so much:-)

11:00 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

He is beautiful! It was so fun to get to see him on Sunday! What a precious little man he is...so sweet!

8:10 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

He is just a precious, beautiful boy! Who do you think he looks like?
By the way, I miss you blogging. I know that you are a busy mother of two but you are missed. I hope all is well with you and your family!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home