Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Sweet Pea





Here are some pre-Halloween pictures I had to take before Berkeley outgrew this costume. I went a little crazy on Halloween costumes this year. I couldn't help myself - they are way too cute and irresistable. She ended up with 2 for this year and one for next year. I keep stashing them in the back of her closet so my husband doesn't see :) Thomas, if you're reading this please forgive me. I know you wouldn't be able to resist either, so I'm able to sleep at night :) Anyway, this pea pod costume is for babies 0-9 months and she is almost too tall for it since she is 11 months old so I thought I'd stuff her in it and try to get a few cute pictures for her baby book. She did fine in the beginning, but towards the end she got a little testy. She could just barely crawl in it since there are no legs and was not too happy with me. Sorry Berk, but you'll have a cute baby book to look back on someday!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Lis - Those are way too cute! You're doing a great job with the picture taking too. I love her last peapod one - she's got the whole "model pose" going on. I have an adorable pic of her from Chelan. I'll try to get around to posting it. All my pics from that weekend are of baby Adam and Berkeley. We go away for a weekend away from our kids and I focus on the babies! Just love those babies!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Thanks Hol! I think, well I know I'm getting a bit carried away, but I'm having way too much fun :) I think you ought to have another one :)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I love the last picture too! She looks like she loves the camera, good thing considering you took 180 pictures of her in a period of three hours!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

I know Laura, I really am getting carried away! I take a whole bunch of pictures of her hoping I'll get some cute ones and then when I look at them I end up loving all of them and feel obligated to print them all out. I'm spending a fortune, but it's all for the sake of the baby book! She'll appreciate it someday:) I'll have fun looking back on them too!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

You take the most precious pictures! I guess it helps to have a cute subject matter, huh? I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one that makes her kids do photo sessions! A mom's gotta have a cute scrapbook, after all! (I've also been known to take pictures to document a cute outfit! Ha!) So, I'm with ya, sister! And a side note: once you have another child, it takes twice as many pictures to get a good one! Ha!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is way too sweet! I love the pictures! Good job!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Thanks Andrea and Mary! Andrea, I'm so glad you understand about the photo sessions and cute scrapbook pics! You've got to get pictures of all the cute outfits and I'm so glad you do it too :)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh! And I will even dress the boys kind of matchy when we go on an outing so that they won't clash in the scrapbook pictures! (I knew you'd understand! Ha!)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home