Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Our First Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!















On Saturday, October 7th we took Berkeley to Maris Farms for her first pumpkin patch experience! She loved it. There was so much to see. It was such a nice day and we were lucky to have Chris & Laura and Andy & Andrea accompany us! There were goats, sheep, bunnies and ponies for Berkeley to look at. They even had some kind of contraption that flung pumpkins way out into a field where we could watch them crash and splatter! We didn't go on a tractor ride or particpate in the corn maze, but next year when she is a little older we'll get to do more. After the pumpkin patch we went shopping in down town Sumner. If you haven't ever been there, they have an adorable Main Street with quaint little shops to go through. Chef Chris made us a delicious rib dinner at their house afterward. Good job Chris - I am still stuffed! It was a beautiful day and a good time was had by all!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

That was such a fun day, I can't wait until next year when she can ride on the cow rollar coaster! Love you.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hi Lisa, I don't know if you remember me but I did MC in Maple Valley the year after you guys. Chris and I got married almost 5 years ago and are having our 4th baby this next March, yeah we've been busy!

I've enjoyed your blog and pictures of your sweet little girl, she's beautiful and she looks like a great cross between you and Tom! Bless you and I hope you don't mind me stopping by every now and then, it's good to keep up on all the gossip ;)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

I know Laura, next year she'll have such a great time! I want to ride on the cow roller coaster too :)

Jenni, yes, of course I remember you! Wow! You are amazing...4 babies in 5 years. You must be super woman :) I admire you for being able to do it. You must be incredibly busy! I'm sure you have such a fun house with a lot of love in it though! I'll have to visit your blog too (and no, I don't mind you vising mine either). It was good to hear from you. Tell Chris hello!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Lis - You did it! You got adorable pictures at the pumpkin patch. I love the first one with Berkeley tiny face in that big pumpkin! All of them are so cute! Also, I love the Max Lucado story so sweet. What a nice way to think about God's view towards us - so simple and sweet!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lisa, your family is beautiful. What fun picutres of Berkeley! She is a doll!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Thanks Hol! I'm waiting for your pumpkin patch pictures to hit your blog :) You're right, it really is fun taking them there!

Thanks Kurt & Mary! Glad you all are doing well with your new little addition!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

How fun!! I love that picture of Andy and Berkeley!! It looks like he just made a really great joke and she was lovin it! She is such a beautiful baby!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home