Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oliver's 1st Day of PreK





Oliver's first day of PreK was on Wednesday, September 5.  He has Miss Suzy and Miss Laurie, the same teachers Berkeley had for her year of PreK.  We loved them and I know Oliver is going to have a fantastic year with them too.  They are such special teachers!  Finley dressed up in one of sister's princess dresses for the occasion and I barely got her to leave with me so they could start class.  She posed for a couple of nice pictures with brother on his first day.  After the first week Oliver said "Mom, I really like that class.  I almost didn't want to leave, but I kind of missed home a little bit."  By the time Monday and Tuesday roll around he is asking when he gets to go back to school.  I feel so blessed to have such a great little preschool with amazing teachers.  These are some of my favorite years...so many sweet little moments to remember!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

You are a pro at the this school stuff!!!!!! Hope you have a great year buddy! Love the princess dress Fin!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home