Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Babies








Herre are some last pictures of the kids "pre-Finley." I am starting to feel sad that these are the final days with just Berkeley and Oliver. I can totally remember feeling like that right before I had Oliver too. I remember thinking it will never be the same...I will never have time alone with just Berkeley ever again and doubted I would ever be able to love another baby quite as much as I loved her. That wasn't the case, of course. I discovered that I loved Oliver just as much and couldn't imagine my life without him. I know it will be the same once Finley comes. My heart will stretch and I will love her just as much as I love these two. In just a few weeks I will not be able to imagine our family without her. So, for now, I am savoring my last sweet days with these two precious little characters God has blessed me with.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to meet your precious new addition!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

SOOOOOO sweet. You are blessed. I can't wait to see pictures of Finley on here. Enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy and as a family of four.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Love your babies!!!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home