Thursday, November 05, 2009

Another Sweet Girl!!!

I am so very pleased to announce we are having another girl!!! Yippeeeeee!!! We are crazy excited and that's what we were both hoping for. Berkeley needs a sister. Sisters are the best. I know they'll be 4 years apart, but I hope eventually they'll be the very best of friends. Berkeley was insistent from the beginning that she was going to have a sister. I have heard that kids usually are right about those kinds of things because they are so in tune with everything. We haven't stopped smiling since we found out! Her name is going to be Finley. I have a middle name picked out, but Tom thinks it's weird, so I'm not sure if he will let me use it. Once again, I must ask everyone to pray for him:) Oh my goodness I feel like I'm going to come out of my skin. I am thrilled! Nice work Thomas - you're a champ! We can't wait to meet you Baby Fin!

7 Comments:

Blogger amandacarmel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! And I really like the name Finley, it's very unique and adorable!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! We must have the same taste in names...Bryan has always liked the name Finlay, for a boy. Haha! I must say, there is so much baby news lately, I am starting to get "the fever"! ;) I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing!

3:37 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

Yay!!!! I love the name Finley too. Happy for you guys! Cant wait to meet her.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Yay!!!! A little girl!!!! I love when God's will and our heart's desire collide....CONGRATS guys!

8:24 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

awesome!!Congrats and what a beautiful name, absolutely perfect, I love it!! that is so great, tell Tom "way to go"!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Thanks girls! I love the name too. I think it's super cute and feminine. I know their names usually fit them perfectly, so hopefully she will be too :)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Yay!!!!! I can't believe Berk was right, it's amazing how they just know!!! I'm so excited to meet my new little niece, she'll be here in just a few months. I love baby Finn already!!!!! Chris is worried about Oliver, he isn't going to have a chance with two sisters...

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home