Sunday, February 15, 2009

An Extraordinary Dinner


Andrea & Laura

Andrea & Diane


The meal



Tim, Andrea, Andy, Andrea


Jer


Thomas & Jer


Scott, Chris & Laura


Andrea & Oliver


Laura and baby


Berkeley & Jake


Me & my Valentine


Andrea & Tim

Chris, Laura and baby


Scott & Diane

We had a little Valentine dinner last night and my husband made the most amazing dinner ever! It was ridiculously good. He made Steakhouse Steaks topped with roquefort chive sauce and cornmeal-fried onion rings. It was beautifully presented with sauteed mushrooms and asparagus on the side. He dazzled us with his brilliance in the kitchen and our taste buds were astonished with delight when they experienced his magnificent creation! I think almost every single one of us had to unbutton our pants on the drive home :) I have to just take a moment to boast about that husband of mine. He is so talented at everything he does. He is an amazing cook, dad, husband, worker, landscaper, golfer...the list goes on and on. Everything he puts his hand to just seems to turn out and he makes it look so effortless. He is one of the most selfless people I know and he has such a servant's heart. He was the last one to sit down to dinner last night and made sure everyone had been served before changing his shirt to sit down for one of the most delicious meals I have ever had. I know it's sinful and impolite to boast, but how can I not when I have a husband like him? I know I don't deserve him, but I am sure thankful he is mine. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Anyway, high praises to you Thomas for a job well done!

Oh, and I finally got some preggo pictures of Laura! Isn't she so cute? She wasn't wearing a real cleavage-friendly shirt and I tried convincing her to pull it down "just a little" so you could get a better view of her voluptuousness, however, she was having none of that and I didn't want to push my luck. I can see my powers of persuasion need some improvement. I can't believe she is due 5 wks from Thursday!! Yipeee!!!!!




5 Comments:

Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

Bravo to Tom, that is awesome! I love it, looked like so much fun. Laura looks beautiful, we will have to sneak and get a pick of me with the wide open mouth stare at her cleavage like we did with you! No parentals around though please, hehhe!

6:14 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

WOW!!!! I cannot believe how amazing that dinner looks. Yum!!! Way to go Tom! And I cant believe that Laura is due in 5 weeks! I am so excited to see what they are having.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

That dinner was amazing! The entire evening was amamzing! Thanks so much Thomas for all of your hard work, we loved every bite!!!!! And uh Lisa, I didn't know you were zooming in on my "girls", thought that was just a belly shot!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Skyler and Suzanne said...

Lisa you are so mischievous...I love it!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

I bet he got some lovin' that night!!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home