Friday, November 07, 2008

Berkeley Turned 3!!!

The Birthday Girl

Frog cupcakes








A digital camera from Aunt Laura was the hit of the party! She hasn't put it down and my camera finally has a break!


Oliver was on the clean up crew and he did a great job!


Uncle Jer fed Oliver Bean lots of goodies!

Let's get this party started!

Ella raced around on the Radio Flyer!




3 candles on the cupcake





The cousins savored their cupcakes

Cousin Blake savored some sort of toy...I don't know what it's called!

Aunt Laura & Papa share a side hug

Oliver helped in the kitchen

Happy Birthday to a happy girl!

Oh my, Mommy, I'm 3!!!
My Berkeley Sinclaire turned 3 last weekend. It was a fun-filled, frog-themed party and after it was all over, I sat and marveled that she blew out 3 candles on the cupcake. My little girl is going to be grown before I know it. I am trying to savor these few precious years I have with her. I know they will be over in the blink of an eye.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

She is so precious! Happy Birthday! Your parties look like so much fun! You always do such a great job decorating! SO, she loves that camera? I've always wanted to get one for my boys...maybe for Avery!? Ha!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE LITTLE GIRL!!!!! Remember, I'm hiring you for my kids parties, or else we'll all be stuck at McDonalds!

3:05 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

Happy Birthday Berkeley! Looks like such a great day. She is so beautiful!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Skyler and Suzanne said...

Wow Lisa time flies. She is so darling and I love your photos I feel like I am there.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

SO cute!!! Happy Birthday Berkeley! Lisa, you are like the Martha Stewert of kids birthdays! You should do a book!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home