Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch











Kisses for all
And hugs too!
A fun hay ride!




Berkeley LOVES her Aunt Laura

We went to the pumpkin patch last Sunday. We decided, spur of the moment, that we had better take advantage of the sunshine before we ended up having to tromp through the mud if we went later in the month. It was such a beautiful day and just perfect for a trip to the patch! The kids had a blast on the hay ride and Berkeley fell in love with each and every pumpkin/gourd we passed. As you can see in the pictures, she insisted on kissing and hugging almost every one we walked by. Every one of them was "soooooo cute" and she loved the "little tiny baby ones." She is getting to be so much fun. This morning she took a drink of water and started to choke a little bit. I asked her if she was ok and said that it must have gone down the wrong pipe. The looked up at me with a sweet little smile and exclaimed "Mommy, I love pipes!" Last night she fed Thomas a grape and said "Daddy, make sure you chew it real good." What a ham! Anyway, it was a fun day and I'm looking forward to all of the festivities that are just around the corner.



4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Yea, pumpkin patch pics! So cute! I love the two of her kissing and hugging the gourd! Priceless!

9:30 AM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

What beautiful pictures! Love it!

10:48 AM  
Blogger The Clarks said...

Don't you just love those days! You got great pictures of the entire family. I can't wait to see them dressed up for halloween!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

That was such a perfect day, never a dull moment with Berk and Bean!!!I'm so glad you enjoyed Celine and I still can't believe I booked our trip for the same week, what was I thinking?????

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home