Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Bucket Head






Last Tuesday, Oliver threw up in Grandma's car on the way to swim lessons (mostly on himself, thankfully), but in the changing room he insisted that he was well enough to swim and that he did not want to sit on the side and watch. So, I let him swim and he had a great time. On the way home, I got them some lunch and then had to stop at someone's house real quick. He ate some lunch and then started crying and complaining about his tummy again. I tossed him a sack and told him to throw up in it if he felt the urge. I very quickly made my stop and then sped home so that he wouldn't throw up all over the car. When I got him home I had him lay down on the couch and gave him a "bucket" just in case. The longer he laid there, the better he felt, until the bucket made it's way onto his head. It was good to see his smiley face again and I couldn't resist getting a few cute pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Poor guy, glad he's feeling better!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home