Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Hundreds of pictures later...

















and finally a good one!
Ok, these were just too funny not to post. I was telling Laura that I took hundreds (literally) of pictures of the kids to get one good one for Christmas cards. As I was looking through them trying to find a good one I couldn't help but laugh at some of these. They really do look like they are being tortured, don't they?
Berkeley was such a good sport. She kept saying "Mom, Oliver is killing my back". He kept leaning back on her and the wagon was digging into her which was probably quite uncomfortable. I just kept repeating "Smile through the pain Berk, smile through the pain". You gotta throw some life lessons out there during those photo sessions :) She deserves a medal for all of that though, really. Poor Finley...she was unusually fussy and a few days later we went to watch the parade at Snowflake Lane and ended up in the ER due to a UTI. If I would have known that I wouldn't have put her through all of that. I kind of thought she might be getting a new tooth. Boy, was I wrong! Sorry Fin! And Oliver, what can I say about my Oliver? He kind of fits the stereotype of the middle child, doesn't he? Oh my gosh he cracks me up in these photos.

I only chose the "best of the best" of these. They could have gone on for miles and miles. They really are too funny not to post. Anyway, as you can see after many tears, lots of bribing and the promise of sugary treats, we finally ended up with a good one at the end. I wish I could say that a good time was had by all. The photos prove that that was not the case. But, I finally ended up with a cute Christmas pictures of all 3 of them. Was is difficult? Yes. Did I need a throat lozenge at the end? You bet. Was it worth it? Of course.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

So fun! I love the wagon idea! I might have to steal it. (The idea, not the wagon! Ha!)

1:33 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Oliver is such a character..........always makes me laugh! I wish I could have been there, it was worth all the drama, you got a great picture!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home