Saturday, January 15, 2011

Easton John











I am pleased to announce I have a new nephew! Easton John was born on December 7, 2010! I was very lucky to be in the room when he made his grand entrance and Laura did an absolutely incredible job. All I have to say about the birthing process is this: Women are amazing and so are vaginas, God bless them both!
Easton is a precious little guy and I feel so blessed that our family welcomed not one, but two new beautiful and healthy babies in 2010. Finley will have a fun little play mate in a few short months!
These photos were taken when he was 2 weeks old, but since Laura failed to post pictures of her beautiful self on her blog (silly girl) I thought I'd post some of my own. So, here he is...the newest and tiniest member of the fam! Welcome Easton - we love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Yes, God bless vaginas and God bless the epidural!!!! Thanks again for taking such beautiful pictures. Easton and little Fin are going to have fun together!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home