Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oliver's 3rd birthday






















Holy Moses! I am so far behind, but with 3 little ones and building a house I barely have time to breathe, let alone post pictures. I miss blogging terribly. It is my outlet. We have no internet access right now, so I am in my husband's office quickly posting some pics. Oliver turned 3 in August and had a fun little party with family and a couple friends. I can't believe my boy is 3. He is quite the little character and scary smart. He keeps me on my toes, that's for sure. He loves his baby sister (and his big sister, though they fight like cats and dogs) and is really protective of her. He adores his cousins and grandparents too.
Ok, I'm going to post Fin's 6 mo pics and then next weekend I'll post some of Berk's 5th bday. As soon as we finish the house and get settled, I'll get back to blogging, I promise.







2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan & Katie said...

Lis! I love all the pictures. So cute. I'm going to try to get back into blogging too. Fun way to catch up with friends.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Happy Birthday Oliver! We love you so much and couldn't imagine life without you!!!!!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home